15 Best Royal Destination Wedding Venues In Jaipur!July 18, 2018
If the famous palaces and royal forts have caught your attention when you were just a kid and you have always imagined yourself getting married at one of such places, then you will definitely be happy once you get to know that one of such places can be used as your wedding venue. Yes, these spectacular places are used as wedding venues by common people like us to tie their wedding knots. These are the most appropriate place for you to celebrate your marriage.
There are so many grand wedding venues in Jaipur where you can enjoy the most beautiful marriage ceremony, ever. The city stays gorgeous round the year which makes it an ideal place for couples to get married yet the best time to plan a wedding in Jaipur is undoubtedly, the winters. Yeah, between Novembers to February end, you can get the most pleasant weather for your wedding celebrations.
So, in case you are planning to get married by the end of the year 2018, then you need book resorts for wedding day in advance only, as thousands of people might be looking forward for it. Don’t rely on last minute bookings or you might miss the best destination wedding venues available in Jaipur.
To help you, here we have listed the 15 most royal wedding venues in Jaipur –
- The Taj Jai Mahal Palace – Located in the middle of a beautifully designed Mughal Garden, it is over a 250 years old structure now renovated into a hotel. It is one the best hotels for wedding in Jaipur and one of the most romantic one, as well. Every corner of this hotel is an ideal backdrop to click some of the most quixotic memories of your special day. This place can accommodate up to 3000 guests.
- Alsisar Haveli – This gorgeous Haveli is located right in the centre of the city at the Sansar Chandra Road, featured with well managed lawns, gardens and stunning fountains. The place flaunts the royal Rajput culture which adds more glam to your big day celebrations.
- Rambagh Palace – It is another heritage structure at the Bhawani Singh Road which serves as one of the most romantic venues in the entire country. The famous bollywood movie – “Lamhe” starring, Anil Kapoor and Sri devi, was shot here. Plus, the very famous Katy Perry was engaged with Russell Bond at this palace, only. Thus, it is a world renowned wedding venue.
- Jaigarh Fort – Originally, constructed by Raja Sawai Jai Singh in the year 1726 above Amber Fort in Jaipur, this place is considered as one of the best sites to host a royal wedding. The fort flaunts the beautiful craftsmanship of the emperor of those times. The venue has enough space to organize big wedding ceremonies, without any difficulty plus it is well connected by roads of the city which makes it easier to be reached by the guests.
- Pride Amber Vilas Resort – What happens in a marriage is not only important for you, but for the guests as well. They come to share your joy therefore their comfort is very important. To make sure that your guests enjoy a comfortable stay, the Pride Amber Vilas delivers them with a soothing and royal stay.
This is an amazing venue where your guests and you can enjoy the best wedding experience. The resort has stunning rooms, perfect catering service, with entrance and central lawn to accommodate the guests.
- Hotel Mansingh Palace – This is another beautiful palace of Jaipur now restored as a famous hotel to host the biggest weddings of the country. At Mansingh Hotel, you just have to make bookings and you can then rest with assurance that every single thing will be arranged with love and care. The hotel combines Indian traditions with state of the art amenities to add glam to your big events!
- ITC Rajputana – If you really want to experience luxury at its best, then you must book this amazing five star hotel – ITC Rajputana for your wedding. Every nook of this place flaunts royalty, which is why; it is one of the most demanded wedding venues in Jaipur. The place offers top class hospitality, gorgeous lawns, etc to make your marriage nothing less than an exclusive affair!
- Marriott – The Marriott hotel in Jaipur is said to be one of the most classy marriage venues. It has been hosting some of the biggest weddings for years with the help of certified wedding planners. The hotel is big enough to host an event for 1500 guests, at a time and it has perfect halls to host the best galas and the most sophisticated reception parties.
- Chomu Palace – This is another great wedding venue in the country, which has been reserved as it looked hundreds of years ago. The place doubles the excitement of your wedding with its Rajputana elegance and style. The halls and the royal gardens can accommodate up to a thousands of guests. Thus, this royal palace is a perfect personification of luxury!
- Clarks – The Clarks, Amer is one of the most dedicated wedding hotels in Jaipur. Here, every ritual is organized as per the choice of the hosting family. You can completely customize the food, decoration and backdrops, as per your requirements. Thus, with everything on right timing, you can also expect an affectionate ambience at Clarks for your big day celebration!
- Oberoi Raj Vilas Palace – This place is undoubtedly amongst the most admired wedding venues in India. If you want a very unique marriage, then this resort is best at giving you that. It organizes the most magnificent setting for your wedding with the help of its lush grander and sparkling fountains.
- Shiv Vilas – This gorgeous white palace decorated with cute cottages resting around it, offering it a picture perfect venue for weddings. The place is an ideal mix of royalty and romance with perfect space for luxury and leisure, making it a gorgeous venue to host some of the most memorable weddings in the pink city!
- Fairmont – The place is situated in the middle of the Aravalli hills giving it a pleasant natural feel. The modern decors of the palace with the traditional touch of Culture of Rajasthan, makes it an ideal place to walk down the aisle.
If you want to plan a theme wedding party, then Fairmont is best at giving you the most elegant options for it. It features the royal Charbagh and a great Ballroom to make your special day, memorable and cheerful!
- Samode Palace – It is a 475 years old heritage structure and an ideal place to create a fairytale wedding. The magical architecture and regality speaks for this palace, making it one of the most idyllic places to get married with your lover. The place shall redefine love and romance for you and offers you with a number of options to choose from.
- Lebua – When it comes to getting married in Jaipur, this is one of the best places which leave no stones, unturned in maming their guests happy. The royal structure and modern facilities together makes Lebua, a perfect choice for wedding venues in Jaipur. Whether you want to host a particular wedding ceremony or the entire wedding rituals, this place will never disappoint you.
So, you must consider yourself very lucky if you are getting one of the above listed wedding venues in Jaipur for your marriage!
Author Bio: I’m Prashant Verma, A blogger and wedding consultant. I wrote on wedding related ideas, tips and guides for Shaadidukaan. It is an online wedding market that offers the wedding-related vendors and wedding related guides and ideas. We aim to help the would-be groom and would-be bride to execute their biggest wedding day without any stress.