Difference Between Remote or Integral MultiDeck DisplayJanuary 2, 2019
Actually, there are so many different types of refrigeration systems which retailers are using. These systems are different from each other in terms of size, storage capacity, temperature control, power types, styles and cooling systems. So before buying the one it is better if you analyse your need and then based on that decide which type of refrigeration you need to have. If you are a retailer and thinking about buying the multideck display refrigerators then before deciding the one it is very important that you know the difference between two most important types of display. Which is integral and remote multi deck display. Here in this article we are discussing about difference between both of these appliances that will make your choice easier.
1. Integral Display Refrigeration:
The first type of multideck display that you can buy for your retail store is integral refrigeration. The best thing about this appliance is that all of its components are present within the appliance. Actually, you should know that it will only have the extension cord present outside the unit. Actually, these appliances are available at very reasonable rates. Basically, this appliance is very easy to install anywhere in your store. Here we are discussing about advantages and disadvantages of having this type of display refrigeration.
- It requires no costly installation
- It is used to have quick delivery and running time
- If one unit will get broken down it will never affect the other one
- You don’t have to hire a professional and qualified engineer to install it
- You can relocate it easily
- It will have a higher cost in the long term operations
- It will have internal built in compressor that will create excess heat in the appliance
- This appliance will be noisy due to its compressor that will be running internally
- It actually requires good ventilation
2. Remote Display Refrigeration:
Another option that you have in multi deck display refrigeration is to buy remote Multideck display refrigeration. Actually, these appliances consist of the exhaust system which you have to install outside the store. Basically due to this appliance will expel all the heat outside the store. That will help the retailer to maintain the inner temperature of the store. Actually, you should know that outer unit will connect with all the remote display units present within the store with the help of pipes. Keep in mind that you need to hire professional and skilled technician for installing these units.
- This unit will have lower costs in the long run
- It will have high storage capacity due to its lower base
- Help you avoid having excess heat that will get a build-up internally
- There will be no noise inside the store
- It will have a higher initial cost
- For this you need to hire a qualified refrigeration engineer to install the unit
If you have more than one unit in the store and then all of them will be working on same compressor. Do if the compressor will break down it will affect all the appliances.