Learn To Travel Carefree And LightJune 26, 2018
Packing for a tour, therefore, involves a lot of precision and pre-planning and to add the cherry on the cake, a lot of modern gadgets and multipurpose serving commodities are available nowadays to keep off the travel blues. It’s not an uncommon scene in most of the traveler’s place is that it’s 2:00 am in the watch and the flight is at 6 am the next day. The travelers sit frustrated at what seems an apparent mess of clothes, gadgets, medicines and all other things in a heap around you and you seem in a complete confusion about what to take and what to leave behind. That is why it is very much necessary to master the art of packing a suitcase for any tours and travels.
Enough said about traveling blues! Now, let’s discuss some all-purpose items that can be better called as the savior from travel blues. But the job of choosing the best traveling accessories isn’t that easy. The underlying message is that the items chosen in an all-purpose accessory list must put an end to most of the traveling problems, but at a minimal investment. Now let us discuss some accessories for travelers:
- Inflated Pillow Hoodie: Tiered after sightseeing or trekking for a long day and desperately need to sleep. Or suffering from a neck pain or ba backache in long journeys. Here’s your very own answer to the problem. The hoodies with ready made pillows not only allows you a good night or back rest, it also allows you to snatch a few hours of sleep.
- Belt with inner pockets: The primary concern while travelling is the safety of currency, especially if you are carrying liquid cash. The money belt coming in with secret pockets is a quite easy and actually inexpensive hack to keep the liquid cash safe especially in those cities where safety is the primary concern.
- Lifestraw: A device that can purify 1000 litres of contaminated water into safe drinking water. Is there any more need to justify as to why this item should be in our “must pack” accessory list. An ideal item on the list of hikers and backpackers which gives the freedom to go to any place where water is scarce or purified drinking water is not available.
- Power Bank: In this world where the mobile phones are a part of life rather than just another gadget, do one have to justify the necessity of a power bank? With a power bank handy you can charge your phone any where, especially if you are travelling long distances.
- Ear Plug: Though it might seem a little ridiculous at first, but ear plugs can be life Saviours. Be it snatching a few hours of wanted sleep at the crowded bus station or just a companion along the windy roads to catch up with your favourite songs, do not forget your ear plugs while you pack your bags.
Check the list and see if you can find any item that can minimize your travel blues and get a fair idea of what to travel with in any kind of trip and enjoy the light. Broaden your mind, enjoy , give time to self and not to the luggage that you are carrying. You do not have travel heavy to travel happy. Collect memories and of course memoirs but do not let your luggage bury your trip.