Nokia X6: Reasons Why This Android Phone Will Be a Game Changer in IndiaDecember 27, 2018
Giving in to the latest trend in the technological front among all the smartphone brands, Nokia X6 is the latest one to join the list of phones with “top notches”. Nokia delivers its first ever phone with a notch at the top for the camera and other essential sensors, making the bezels even narrower. Among the other highlights is that the phone works on the Android Oreo 8.1 version. Apart from that, it also features dual camera setup. The primary lens in the setup is of 16 MP with a f/2.0 aperture while the secondary lens is of 5 MP with a depth sensor of f/2.2 aperture. The primary lens also contains contrast detection, PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus) and Gyro-EIS. The phone also features a fingerprint sensor and face unlock system.
Reasons Why It Can Be a Huge Success
- An important thing to note is that Nokia X6 is pretty manageable while holding it with only one hand, as compared to others. The display screen is 5.8 inches in its width and the notch gives it quite a premium feel, almost like holding an iPhone.
- Unlike many others, the phone is made up of an aluminium frame, while the front and back panel has a glass finish. However, since it doesn’t support wireless charging the glass back doesn’t look quite useful. In fact, the glass finish might make it more susceptible to scratches and physical damage.
- The compactness of the phone makes the fingerprint sensor quite reachable with one hand, while only shifting it a little upwards. Apart from having a premium vibe, the phone is not slippery which adds to the plus points.
- The display quality and the colors have great saturation levels along with keeping the vibrancy intact. Though there are no options for adjusting the warmth, it features an Eye Protection mode to compensate the white balance. Enabling this feature allows you to easily manage the intensity of warmth through a slider. It is a great option to relax your eyes from the blue light.
- The OS gives you the option to install Play Store or not, and if you are not much a fan of App Drawer – this would be a good option. There are some pre-loaded applications in place of the store and you can also uninstall them and instead download Play Store.
- An interesting feature is a choice of turning the navigation bar on or off. In here, you have the option to turn the navigation bar off and the three keys of back, home and App Switching can be pulled up by swiping up from the bottom.
- X6 is powered by Snapdragon 636 processor with a RAM of 4 GB. The android version 8.1 makes the phone easily operational without any extra burden on the performance of CPU and GPU. The 636 range along with Qualcomm’s Kryo 260 CPU is capable of delivering almost 40% more power than the Snapdragon alone brings in the phone.
- The front camera is equipped with portrait mode which is functional under an artificial intelligence software. Moreover, both front and rear cameras provide a Bokeh effect – which makes it even powerful in the market.
- When it comes to moving applications in a folder, the process is easier than ever. Instead of individually dragging and dropping, there is a feature of selecting all the ones you want to move – and then transfer them in the folder in one go. Similarly, if you want to declutter your home screen by removing unnecessary applications, you can just select all the ones you don’t need and drag all of them together to the X button at the top.
Shop for Nokia X6 from Bajaj Finserv
You don’t have to worry about how are you going to pay the money. Instead of paying lump sum, you can divide the amount in different installments ranging from a tenor from three to twenty-four months. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card offers you the facility of converting your purchase into easy EMIs. There are almost 60000 partner stores across 1300 Indian cities offering this facility. You can swipe your EMI Network Card or avail in-store financing. For getting in-store financing, all you have to do is just approach the nearest partner and submit KYC documents with a canceled cheque to the store representative. Moreover, these EMIs don’t cost you anything extra, this means that you pay only the price of your purchase. You can shop for more than a million products on EMI with the EMI Network.
Bajaj Finserv also has pre-approved offers on a range of financial products like home loans, personal loans, business loans, etc. Availing these offers not only simplifies the whole process but also helps you save a lot of time. All you have to do is add your basic information and check out your offer.