Sara Ali Khan is a member of Pataudi family and is working in Indian films as an actress and model. She is well known for here candid interviews and charming personality. Just 3 movies released and she has a massive fan following on her social media accounts. She is mix of cultures, being Bengali and Pathan from her father’s side, and Punjabi from her mother’s side.
Family and Education
She has done her schooling from Besant Montessori School, Mumbai and her graduation from Columbia University, New York.
|Father||Saif Ali Khan|
|Step mother||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Brother||Ibrahim Ali Khan|
|Half Brother||Taimur Ali Khan|
|Date of Birth||12 August 1995|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Net Worth||USD 2 million|
Click here to read about Vicky Kaushal
Height and Weight
Sara has struggled with her over weight problem as a teenager, and has suffered from polycystic ovary syndrome. She underwent weight loss training to reduce her weight from 96 kilos to 50 kilos after her graduation, and after completing it, she decided to return to India.
|Height (centimetres)||163 cm, 1.63 m|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
Weight loss Diet Plan
When it comes about losing weight, it is not as easy as said. You have to put in a lot of efforts in your daily schedule, come out of your comfort zone, give up on your food habits, start eating what you do not like, and most important, patience.
Do not expect a magic to happen in few days or week, perseverance with hard work is key to the success.
and this picture of Sara is perfect example as well as a motivational for those who want to put off extra fat from their body.
Daily Diet Routine ?
Losing fat is not about eating less, but eating right and healthy that is good for body as well as mind, in a systematic way. Let us have a look at diet routine that Sara followed and suggested for others :
- Give up on junk food. Prefer eating home-cooked food.
- Make a habit of drinking atleast 1 glass of lukewarm water daily morning after waking up, empty stomach.
- Eat at regular intervals, do not starve yourself.
- Add fiber rich fruits such as oranges, apples, bananas in your diet.
- In breakfast, it could be brown bread, eggs, idlis, appe, daliya.
- In lunch, it could be salad rich diet of dal, chapati, fruits.
- For interval snacks, upma can be a good option to keep yourself energetic.
- In dinner, eat light food such as chapatis and vegetables.
Click here to read about Ananya Pandey
It is usually recommended to join a gym to have an easy access to all the workout equipments and bring discipline in workout routine.
- Before starting exercises, you need to put off fat so that the body can move and bend. So initially, cardio workouts like walking, treadmill and cycling are recommended.
- Pilates workout : strengthens the body and boosts physical stamina.
- Boxing and Vinyasa yoga.
- Boot camp training under Cindy Jourdain’s guidance.
- Pre-workout diet : Muesli and fruits
- Post-workout diet : Protein shake, salad, legumes
It took almost 18 months for Sara’s complete body transformation. So it is not something that can be achieved overnight. One need to be patient, disciplined and hard working.
Social Media Instagram
Sara is also active on Instagram with more than 21.7 million followers.
On Magazine Covers
Sara has been featured on cover page of many leading national and worldwide magazines :
|Hobbies||Dancing and Traveling|
|Destination||London, Dubai, New York|
|2018-19||Veer Pahadiya (Ex)|
|2019-20||Kartik Aryan (Rumored)|
Sara has done 3 films till date, and she has managed to bag an award for her debut film
|Kedarnath||Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut|
IIFA Award for Star Debut of the Year – Female
Sara has appeared in 3 Bollywood films and all of them were proved successful for her.
|Love Aaj Kal||2020|
As Brand Ambassador
With her talent, glamour and unfiltered style, Sara is brand ambassador of few brands and endorsing their products. Some of them are :
- Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri (TBZ)
Some Other Facts
- Her inspiration to start career in acting was Aishwarya Rai.
- After her parents divorce, she lived with her mother and brother.
- She appeared in the Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list in year 2019.