Sophie Turner is an English actress born in UK, who is known for her performance in TV series “Game of Thrones” as Sansa Stark and “X-Men: Dark Phoenix” respectively.
|Real Name||Sophie Belinda Turner|
|Date of Birth||21 February 1996|
|Hometown||Chesterton, Warwickshire, England|
Family and Education
Her father worked at a pallet manufacturing and distribution company and her mother was a school teacher.
|Brother||Will Turner, James Turner|
Sophie studied at Warwick Prep School and The King’s High School for girls respectively.
Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas were dating each other from 2016 and both got engaged in 2017. Later, they both decided to get married on 1 May 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada. They re-married with each other on 29 June 2019 in presence of their friends and relatives.
Height & Weight
|Height (Centimeters)||175 cm, 1.75 m|
|Height (Inches)||5 Feet 9 Inches|
|Weight (Kilograms)||60 kg, 132 Pounds|
Click here to read about Jason Momoa
Sophie made her debut with TV series Game of Thrones as “Sansa Stark” at the age of 14, for which she even dyed her hairs.
She made her film debut in 2013 with “Another Me” and later featured in X-Men series.
Appearance in TV Shows
She has been featured in following TV shows as well
|Year of Telecast||TV Show Name|
|2011–2019||Game of Thrones|
|2013||The Thirteenth Tale|
|2020||Home Movie: The Princess Bride|
Social Media Instagram
There are more than 15 million followers on her Instagram account.
She has been appeared in following films till now
|Year of Release||Film Name|
|2019||X Men: Dark Phoenix|
|2022||Every Last secret|
While she has been nominated for various awards, she has won many of them for her on-screen performance in “Game of Thrones”.
|Year||Award Name||Award Category|
|2015||Empire Hero Award||Empire Hero Award|
|2016||Huading Awards||Best Global Actress|
|2016||Glamour Awards||Best UK TV actress|
|2016||Venice International Film Festival||International Movie Award|
|2016||Ewwy Award||Best supporting actress in Drama|
|2018||Mammoth Film Festival||Best actress|
She has following different tattoos on different parts of her body :
- X-Men tattoo on the left side ribcage of her body.
- woman portrait on her left thigh.
- Rabbit tattoo on her right upper arm.
- Northern Star tattoo on her spine.
- Direwolf emblem of the House of Stark tattoo on her left arm, mentioning “The Pack Survives”.
- G tattoo on her right hand’s little finger.
- & Beyond tattoo tattoo on her right hand’s wrist.
- Phoenix symbol tattoo on her right hand’s first finger.
- Initials of her brother on her right leg toe.
- Three overlapping triangles with 3 greek symbols lambda (λ) on top, epsilon (έ) on the right, and phi (φ) on the left, tattoed on her upper left arm.
- J tattoo on her left arm wrist.
- Five tally marks tattoo on the ring finger of her right hand.
- 07.08.09 tattoo on her right hand elbow.
Click here to read about Kit Harington
on Magazine covers
She has been featured on cover page of following magazines :
- Marie Clarie
- Harper’s Bazaar
- Rolling Stone
- TV Guide
in Music Videos
She has been featured in few music videos also.
|Year of Release||Song Name|
|2020||What a Man Gotta Do|
as Brand Ambassador
Sophie is also endorsing some brands for their products.
- Wella Professionals
- Louis Vuitton
- designed a Silver Lockit bracelet with Louis Vuitton to raise vital funds for the UNICEF.
- Financed and supported the organization “Women for Women” in 2017 that works for female war survivors.
- Her fees is whooping $ 175,000 for final season of GoT.
- Her inspiration were actresses Natalie Portman, Cameron Diaz and Dakota Fanning respectively.
- Had been a member of the theatre “Playbox Theatre Company”