Tiger Shroff is an Indian film actor and kickboxer as well as a martial artist who is popular for his strongly built physique, dancing skills, and fitness enthusiasm. He changed his name to “TIGER” when he made his debut in the Indian film industry.
He is ranked 40 in the Forbes India Celebrity 100 list of 2019, and owns activewear and food brand “Prowl”.
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Date of Birth||2 March 1990|
|Net Worth||USD 11 million|
Click here to read about Ananya Pandey
|Real Name||Jai Hemant Shroff|
Height & Weight
|Height (Centimeters)||175 cm, 1.75 m|
|Height (Inches)||5 feet 9 inches|
|Weight (Kilograms)||70 kg|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Tiger did his schooling from Besant Montessori School and American School of Bombay respectively. He is a university dropout from Amity University. From a very young age, Tiger loved dancing and always kept on trying popping and locking.
He was always in news for his rumored relationship with Diva Disha Patani. They both have been spotted together many times on dinner dates and other celebrity events.
|Food||Pizza, Pasta, Salad|
|Actor||Bruce Lee, Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Film||Enter the Dragon|
|Cars Collection||SS Jaguar 100, Chevrolet Cruze|
- Tiger Shroff has an INVERTED TRIANGLE type body shape.
- For Tiger Shroff, fitness is looking happier. The happier you are, the more you release endorphins, which make skin and body look better.
- As it looks like, Tiger follows a strict fitness routine and follows a diet chart according to the role he is playing or will be playing in the upcoming films.
- If he has to put on weight, he increases his calories and carbohydrate intake. And if he had to get leaner, he increases protein intake.
- He likes doing martial arts, parkour, and weight training and has a treadmill too.
- He goes to the gym twice a day i.e. morning as well as evening.
- For him, dance is like a cardiovascular exercise.
- Tiger has 3 go-to exercises, the deadlift, the free weight squat and probably, the bench press.
- He also owns the 5th degree of black belt in Taekwondo.
- He has mastered back flips with trainer Kuldeep Shashi.
On Magazine Covers
He has already been seen on the front page of many leading magazines. Recently, he, along with Sajid Nadiadwala, was featured on the front page of FHM India magazine.
List of magazines that featured Tiger on their hotspot :
- Brides today
- Global movie
Click here to read about Yo Yo Honey Singh
Tiger Shroff Hairstyle
Tiger loves experimenting with different looks by trying different hairstyles. When he started his career in Bollywood, he had long hair with side part hairstyle, but he came with a curly hairstyle in Baaghi movie. And, in Student of the Year 2, he was seen in short hairstyle.
The following images show different hairstyles opted by the handsome hunk.
Music Videos Appearance
Apart from movies, he has also been featured in many music videos, that showcase his well-built physique along with his hilarious dance moves.
Following is the list of his music videos or exclusive songs released till date :
|Year of Release||Song Name|
|2015||Chal Wahan Jaate Hain|
|2018||Get Ready to Move|
|2019||Are You Coming|
|2019||Har Ghoont Mein Swag|
|2020||I AM A DISCO DANCER 2.0|
|2021||Vande Mataram (singer)|
|2022||Poori Gal Bat (with Mouni Roy)|
Social Media Instagram
He is known for his one-of-a-kind physique and dancing skills that can challenge anyone. He always keeps updating his fans on social media with his workout and perfect physique pictures. He has more than 22 million followers on Instagram.
In his career of 6 years till now, Tiger has won the following awards for his excellent work on the big screen:
|Big Star Entertainment Awards||2014|
|Star Guilt Awards||2014|
|Life OK Screen Awards||2015|
As Brand Ambassador
Tiger is also endorsing products of some brands and companies.
- Garnier Men
- Kia Motors
- Avon Cycles
- Radico Khaitan
- Prowl-TTSF Cloud One
- APL Apollo
- HE deo
Tiger has made appearances in 9 films till now.
|Year of Release||Film Title|
|2016||A Flying Jatt|
|2018||Welcome to New York (Cameo role)|
|2019||Student of the Year 2|
Click here to read about Sai Pallavi
While he has received mixed responses till now for his action in the movies, he has confirmed that he is working on Hindi remakes of the Hollywood series “RAMBO”. The first movie “FIRST BLOOD” is scheduled to be released soon.