Tiger Shroff is an Indian film actor and kick boxer as well as martial artist who is popular for his strongly built physique, dancing skills and fitness enthusiasm. He changed his name to “TIGER” when he made debut in the Indian film industry.
He is ranked 40 in the Forbes India Celebrity 100 list of 2019.
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Date of Birth||2 March 1990|
|Net Worth||USD 11 million|
Click here to read about Ananya Pandey
|Real Name||Jai Hemant Shroff|
Height & Weight
|Height (Centimeters)||175 cm, 1.75 m|
|Height (Inches)||5 feet 9 inches|
|Weight (Kilograms)||70 kg|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Tiger did his schooling from Besant Montessori School and American School of Bombay respectively. He is a university drop out from Amity University. From the very young age, Tiger loved dancing and always kept on trying popping and locking.
He was always in news for his rumoured relationship with Diva Disha Patani. They both have been spotted together many times on dinner dates and other celebrity events.
|Food||Pizza, Pasta, Salad|
|Actor||Bruce Lee, Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Film||Enter the Dragon|
|Cars Collection||SS Jaguar 100, Chevrolet Cruze|
- Tiger Shroff has an INVERTED TRIANGLE type body shape.
- For Tiger Shroff, fitness is being looking happier. The happier you are, more you release endorphins, which makes skin an body look better.
- As it looks like, Tiger follows strict fitness routine and follows diet chart according to the role he is playing or will be playing in the upcoming films.
- If he has to put on weight, he increases his calories and carbohydrates intake. And if he had to get leaner, he increases protein intake.
- He likes doing martial arts, parkour, weight training and have a treadmill too.
- He goes to gym twice a day i.e. morning as well as evening.
- For him, dance is like a cardiovascular exercise.
- Tiger has 3 go-to exercises, the deadlift, the free weight squat and probably, the bench press.
- He also owns 5th degree of black belt in Taekwondo.
- He has mastered back flips with trainer Kuldeep Shashi.
On Magazine Covers
He has already been seen on the front page of many leading magazines. Recently, he, along with Sajid Nadiawala, was featured on front page of FHM India magazine.
List of magazines which featured Tiger on their hotspot :
- Brides today
- Global movie
Click here to read about Yo Yo Honey Singh
Music Videos Appearance
Apart from movies, he has also been featured in many music videos, that showcases his well-built physique along with his hilarious dance moves.
Following is the list of his music videos or exclusive songs released till date :
|Year of Release||Song Name|
|2015||Chal Wahan Jaate Hain|
|2018||Get Ready to Move|
|2019||Are You Coming|
|2019||Har Ghoont Mein Swag|
|2020||I AM A DISCO DANCER 2.0|
Social Media Instagram
He is known for his one of a kind physique and dancing skills that can challenge anyone. He always keeps updating his fans on social media with his workout and perfect physique pictures. He has more than 22 million followers on Instagram.
In his career of 6 years till now, Tiger has won following awards for his excellent work on the big screen:
|Big Star Entertainment Awards||2014|
|Star Guilt Awards||2014|
|Life OK Screen Awards||2015|
As Brand Ambassador
Tiger is also endorsing products of some brands and companies.
- Garnier Men
- Kia Motors
- Avon Cycles
- Radico Khaitan
Tiger has made appearance in 9 films till now.
|Year of Release||Film Title|
|2016||A Flying Jatt|
|2018||Welcome to New York (Cameo role)|
|2019||Student of the Year 2|
Click here to read about Sai Pallavi
While he has received mixed responses till now for his action in the movies, h has confirmed that he is working on Hindi remakes of Hollywood series “RAMBO”. The first movie “FIRST BLOOD” is scheduled to be released in 2020.