Urvashi Rautela is an artist, actress, Thespian, model and social activist who is famous for appearing in Hindi films.
She has won the highest number of pageants.
- Only Indian women to win Miss Universe title twice in 2012 and 2015 respectively.
- Won Miss Teen India in 2009.
- Miss Asian Supermodel in South Korea in 2015.
- Miss Tourism World stage in 2011 in China.
- I Am She – Miss Universe in 2012.
- Miss India in 2012.
- Indian Princess in 2011.
- Miss Tourism Queen of the Year 2011.
- Miss Diva 2015.
- Lokmat Most Stylish Awards in 2018.
- Miss Rampwalk in 2011.
- Prayag Miss Talented in 2011.
- Miss Body Beautiful in 2011.
|Occupation||Actress and Model|
|Birthplace||Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India|
|Hometown||Kotdwar, Uttarakhand, India|
|Date of Birth||25 February 1994|
Read about Regina Cassandra
Family and Education
Urvashi has completed her school education from D.A.V Public School Kotdwar, Uttarakhand, and her graduation from Hindu College, Delhi. She is also an alumnus of Gargi College, New Delhi.
|Father||Manwar Singh Rautela|
Height and Weight
|Height||178 cm, 1.78 m|
|Height (feet)||5 feet 10 inches|
Read about Amyra Dastur
|Hobbies||Dancing, Workout, Swimming|
Urvashi got her first break at the age of 15 when she became show stopper for Lakme Fashion Week, Wills lifestyle, fashion week, Dubai FW etc.
She made her Bollywood debut in 2013 with “Singh Saab The Great” and after that, has been featured in many films and music videos as well.
Recently, she is in news to make her in international debut with “Aislados”, a documentary covering 30 countries in which she is the only actor representing Asia. She will be accompanied by :
- Mariano Di Vaio
- Sebas Villalobos
- Logan Paul
- Jorge Cremades
- Twan Kuyper
- Jen Selter
- Casey Neistat
Currently, she is volunteering at the Women’s Development Resource Centre and also working for the “Urvashi Rautela Foundation” that provides free food to underprivileged families.
She is an energetic fitness freak actress who never misses her workout routine. She practices yoga, kickboxing, weight training, cardio to maintain her physique. She is very disciplined and determined when it comes to workout.
She is a sporty girl who loves playing volleyball and was into multiple sports such as high jump, long jump javelin throw at St. Joseph Convent.
Foods she recommends :
- Green vegetables
- Egg whites
- Green tea
- Coconut Juice
But she always avoid saccharine in her diet as it harms her physique.
She has more than 35 million followers on Instagram.
- Rishabh Pant
- Hardik Pandya
Web Series Appearance
She has also been featured in following web series.
|Year of Telecast||Show Name|
|2016||Sex Chat with Pappu & Papa|
|2018-2019||The Dance Project|
Urvashi is working in the film industry from 2013 and has worked in many movies :
|Year of Release||Fim Name||Language|
|2013||Singh Saab the Great (Debut)||Hindi|
|2015||Bhaag Johnny (Special Appearance)||Hindi|
|2016||Great Grand Masti||Hindi|
|2017||Kaabil (Special Appearance)||Hindi|
|2017||Porobashinee (Special Appearance)||Bengali|
|2018||Hate Story 4||Hindi|
Read about Nayanthara
On Magazine Covers
She is also featured on cover page of few leading magazines :
- FHM India
- Baghdad Style Street
- Wedding Affair
- Bollywood Town
- Wedding Vows
as Brand Ambassador
She is also endorsing products of few companies.
- Dream Mattress
- Evolet Electric Mobility
- Corsa Bath Fittings
- Abu Dhabi Tourism
Appearance in Music Videos
She has also been featured in many music videos so far.
|Year of Release||Song Name|
|2014||Love Dose (Yo Yo Honey Singh)|
|2016||Gal Ban Gayi|
|2019||Bijli ki Taar|
|2020||Dil Apni Haddon Se (Gautam Gulati)|
|2020||Ek Diamond Da Haar Lede Yaar|
|2020||Wo Chaand Kahan Se Laogi|
|2021||Teri Load Ve|
|2021||Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi Si|
Some Other Facts
- Among the most searched people on Google India in 2016.
- Youngest Most Beautiful Woman In The Universe in 2018.
- Donated Rs 5 crore to the relief funds for the battle against the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Donated 27 oxygen cylinders in Uttrakhand to support the battle against the second wave of COVID-19.
- She has been a national level basketball player as well.
- She is trained in following dance forms as well :
- Belly Dance
- Ranked 36th in Times Most Desirable Women in 2014.
- Ranked 16th in Times Most Desirable Women in 2017.
- Became first Indian actress to be featured on Arabian magazine Soul Arabia in 2020.